The Technical Analyst will be responsible for providing marketing and analytical support to the clients.
SUMMARY: Responsible for providing marketing and analytical support to the field and clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provide analytical support to Healthcare benefits consulting practice
- Develop benefit comparisons and projections with high level of accuracy
- Create monthly claims and expense (C&E) reports to clients
- Peer review renewal calculations and utilization reports
- Model plan design and employee contribution alternatives
- Develop employee enrollment migration scenarios for multiple plan design options
- Prepare historical cost analysis reports
- Track stop loss reimbursements and Rx rebates for self-funded plans
- Update Completecare cost savings illustrations
- Create spousal surcharge and spousal elimination savings projections
- Assist with the development of dependent audit savings projections
- Generate Renewal List for clients with final rates and enrollments
- Prepare carrier marketing cover letters and attached plan/claims experience
- Spread benefits and rates for renewals and marketings
- Update technical systems and databases and provide back-up support for obtaining client reports from vendors
- Develop relationships and request renewals with marketing representatives of various insurance companies and compile product literature
- Assist with due diligence analysis for client acquisitions
- Provide administrative support to the unit as necessary
MINIMUM SUGGESTED QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (financial area preferred) or a combination of equivalent experience and education. Highly prefer candidate with experience in benefits and compliance. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Effective oral and written communication skills. Attention to details, flexibility and strong organizational skills.
SOFTWARE: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Adept at accessing business data from the Internet when required.
Apply for this job onlineEmail this job to a friend Share on your newsfeed Application FAQs
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed