Keenan & Associates, an AssuredPartners company, is a successful insurance brokerage and consulting firm meeting the insurance needs of hospitals, public entities and California school districts. Keenan specializes in providing consulting services in the areas of: employee benefits, workers' compensation, loss control, financial, and property & liability. We have seen continuous growth and success, and are positioned to lead the industry into the 21st century. AssuredPartners is now one of the largest brokers in the nation after acquiring over 280 agencies. Together, with AssuredPartners, we continue to grow at a rapid pace, so do the opportunities for our current and future employees.
SUMMARY: Maintain, analyze and troubleshoot hardware and software systems. Provide technical support to employees and clients. Install, maintain and set-up computer equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including the following:
- Respond to Service Queue tickets and calls that come through the IT Service Desk.
- Provide technical assistance to employees and clients.
- Configure Workstations and Laptop for deployment.
- Work with vendors and partners as needed in troubleshooting and support.
- Disconnect, relocate, ship and install all computer related equipment as needed.
- Network administration – configure, support, maintain and troubleshoot:
- Network applications
- Network devices
- Remote access
- Internet access
- Operability of all components within the network
- Maintain equipment checkout log and availability.
- Maintain home office/remote user equipment records.
- Research, test and support new technology as needed to provide support.
- Install and support all software and hardware as outlined in the IT Policies and Procedures.
- Travel to branch offices for IT support.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SUGGESTED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum two (2) years technical experience required.
- Able to travel when needed.
- Must be well organized and complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- Excellent people skills, ability to work with all levels.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
SOFTWARE: Advanced in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Adept at accessing business data from the Internet when required.