AP Keenan, an AssuredPartners company, is a successful insurance brokerage and consulting firm meeting the insurance needs of hospitals, public entities and California school districts. AP Keenan specializes in providing consulting services in the areas of: employee benefits, workers' compensation, loss control, financial, and property & liability. We have seen continuous growth and success, and are positioned to lead the industry into the 21st century. Together, with AssuredPartners, we continue to grow at a rapid pace, and so do the opportunities for our current and future employees.
Keenan is offering an exciting opportunity as a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will partner with HCap leadership and business department heads to forecast staffing needs, network with professional organizations and schools to build candidate pipelines, manage intern programs, and staff full-time and temporary positions. This is a hybrid position located based out of our Torrance corporate office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Partner with client group to forecast staffing needs.
- Oversee and implement all phases of the staffing cycle to include: sourcing, employment advertisements, screening, interviewing, testing applicants, coordination of interviews with hiring departments, reference checking, extension of job offers, and preparation of offer letters and internal notifications.
- Meet established Time-to-Fill Goals and Cost-to-Hire Goals.
- Ensure maintenance of testing system and coordinate OMNIA Profile completion/ maintain OMNIA record-keeping.
- Establish relationships with external professional organizations and schools to develop and maintain a full candidate pipeline.
- Proactively source passive candidates through Linked In, Industry Associations, and networking.
- Coordinate and manage temporary employee placement.
- Coordinate efforts with staffing agencies as necessary.
- Maintain job board postings and web site.
- Utilize ATS for processing and documenting of applicant activity.
- Maintain resumes and applications in accordance with state law.
- All other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SUGGESTED QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum of five (5) years of experience in full cycle corporate recruiting required. Must have the ability to build rapport with candidates, make effective recommendations to hiring managers, negotiate job offers, and professionally represent the Keenan Brand. Must interface effectively with all levels of applicants, employees, management and co-workers, using strong written and verbal communication skills. Must have demonstrated ability to work effectively in fast paced, multitasking, team environment. Prior experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing tools a plus. Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
SOFTWARE: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and ATS software. Adept at accessing business data from the Internet when required