AP Keenan, an AssuredPartners company, is a successful insurance brokerage and consulting firm meeting the insurance needs of hospitals, public entities and California school districts. AP Keenan specializes in providing consulting services in the areas of: employee benefits, workers' compensation, loss control, financial, and property & liability. We have seen continuous growth and success, and are positioned to lead the industry into the 21st century. Together, with AssuredPartners, we continue to grow at a rapid pace, and so do the opportunities for our current and future employees.
This is a hybrid position.
SUMMARY: Responsible for maintaining integrity of HR technology systems, processing new hires, terminations, changes and various reports. Performs training as it relates to technology.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Conduct new systems research, implementation and training.
- Maintain all HCap technology, including, but not limited to: ADP Workforce Now, iCIMS, DocuSign, SNOW, Replicon,etc.
- Provide HCap systems support to internal clients.
- Generate reports as required.
- Conduct web site reviews and updates.
- Oversee and coordinate computer training.
- Monitor software functionality, maintenance, upgrades, and revisions.
New Hires/Changes Processing:
- Act as System Administrator.
- Process new hires into the HRIS system.
- Process status changes, salary increases and employee changes.
- Train HCap team in the system, as needed.
- Input all pertinent personnel information.
- Location Change request, updating systems and work with the Employee and Payroll
- Job Code Request, work with recruiters and AP.
- Set up new hire files, follow-up on missing paperwork.
- Create SNOW tickets for New hires.
- Update reporting structure changes.
- Coordinate with payroll regarding final paychecks for terminations.
- Update and maintain termination forms, exit interview forms and exit checklist.
- Create Termination Notice
- Keenan Equipment follow-up, work closely with IT
- Prepare termination letters.
- Distribute packages as needed to field supervisors.
- Set up exit interviews.
- Send Termination Paperwork via DocuSign.
- Update HRIS.
- Check termination paperwork and close out termed files.
- Create tickets for Term employees
- Complete annual data audits.
- Prepare monthly and weekly reports and analyses.
- Distribute monthly Headcount report, semi-monthly Payroll report, monthly IT report, monthly birthday and anniversary reports, and monthly appraisal reports.
- Prepare monthly turnover report.
- Troubleshoot HRIS system issues with IT/ADP.
- Act as the HCap liaison with the IT department regarding the HR Intranet
- Respond to all employment verification requests.
- Assist in maintaining all Personnel Folders.
- Pull all Term Personnel/Benefits folders.
- Maintain all Out of State Work from Home Agreements (DocuSign & Q Drive).
- Process Name change request, work closely with IT.
- Process requests for Unemployment Insurance.
- Verify dates of employment, title and stated salary for reference checks.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SUGGESTED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of Human Capital and Systems experience.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and good follow-up skills.
- Excellent tracking and follow-up skills. Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees, management and co-workers.
SOFTWARE: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word and Workforce Now. Adept at accessing business data from the Internet when required.