AP Keenan, an AssuredPartners company, is a successful insurance brokerage and consulting firm meeting the insurance needs of hospitals, public entities and California school districts. AP Keenan specializes in providing consulting services in the areas of: employee benefits, workers' compensation, loss control, financial, and property & liability. We have seen continuous growth and success, and are positioned to lead the industry into the 21st century. Together, with AssuredPartners, we continue to grow at a rapid pace, and so do the opportunities for our current and future employees.
Keenan is offering an exciting position as a Service Coordinator that will assist Service Representative, Account Manager and Account Executive with client renewals, client implementations and marketing’s.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following:
- Assists with the installation of new cases.
- Completes administrative requirements for carrier.
- Proofs booklets, Summary Benefits of Coverage, and master contracts.
- Prepares communication and other enrollment materials which includes voluntary benefits.
- Resolves claim, billing, and eligibility issues; including creating and tracking Activity Logs in BenefitPoint.
- Maintains BenefitPoint on existing customers by ensuring that all plans/rates are current/reviewed following the established data standards and rate versioning process.
- Processes renewals in conjunction with the Account Manager and Service Representative and follow BenefitPoint procedures.
- Maintains Renewal Status Report.
- Provides administrative assistance to the Service Representative, Account Manager, and Account Executive, to include correspondence, project coordination and completion, proofing, scanning, online archiving, filing and photocopying.
- Obtains premium and claim reports for experience-rated cases.
- Assists with the preparation of ICM packets, JPA agendas, Minutes and attends meeting if needed.
- Maintains and audits Q:drive.
- Distributes Quarterly Wellness Newsletters, Briefings, and Bi-annual client reminders (waiver of premium, age reduction, beneficiary updates and life events).
- Prepares Service reports.
- Works with Account Manager, Service Representative and Account Executive to increase office effectiveness and productivity.
- Schedules client appointments.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SUGGESTED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of two (2) years of group insurance experience.
- Active Life and Disability license required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Accurate and detail oriented; math aptitude.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis.
SOFTWARE: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Adept at accessing business data from the Internet when required.