AP Keenan, an AssuredPartners company, is a successful insurance brokerage and consulting firm meeting the insurance needs of hospitals, public entities and California school districts. AP Keenan specializes in providing consulting services in the areas of: employee benefits, workers' compensation, loss control, financial, and property & liability. We have seen continuous growth and success, and are positioned to lead the industry into the 21st century. Together, with AssuredPartners, we continue to grow at a rapid pace, and so do the opportunities for our current and future employees.
APKeenan has an exciting career opportunity as a Software Development Engineer.
Join us as a Software Development Engineer at Keenan, where you will be inspired working alongside best-in-class innovators. We are a small team supporting the whole organization along with our offshore team. You’ll learn and provide meaningful experiences that deliver on the ever-evolving needs of our customers. At Keenan, we are committed to making your work experience as enjoyable as the experiences as you’ll be creating and for our customers. That is why Keenan offers remote work options to allow for optimal work/life balance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- An advocate of clean, well-tested code with offshore teams. Planning and creation of Enterprise applications, blueprints, and the establishment of Enterprise application Framework.
- Participate in IT Architectural assessments, Formulation of IT strategies and guidelines.
- Design of project specific solution development methodology.
- Creation of application document (include high level designs).
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements.
- Provide Technical leadership and liaise with internal and external technical teams including offshore team.
- Provide technical expertise and mentoring (including software development and QA).
- Ensure that the standards and policies are maintained for any solution.
- Performing end-to-end technical assessment & feasibility analysis, conducting concept development and evaluating & developing solution designs.
- Co-ordination with Business/System Analysts, developers, project manager, and team members.
- Strive to create better quality, innovative and high-performing applications.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.