We have an exciting career opportunity as an Administrative Assistant II based out of our Torrance office. This is a hybrid position. The Administrative Assistant is responsible to answer telephones and initiate calls to obtain information. Make travel arrangements and open and distribute mail.
AP Keenan, an AssuredPartners company, is a successful insurance brokerage and consulting firm meeting the insurance needs of hospitals, public entities and California school districts. AP Keenan specializes in providing consulting services in the areas of: employee benefits, workers' compensation, loss control, financial, and property & liability. We have seen continuous growth and success, and are positioned to lead the industry into the 21st century. Together, with AssuredPartners, we continue to grow at a rapid pace, and so do the opportunities for our current and future employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Transcribe letters/activity reports and other verbal/written information into typed form.
- Answer telephones and initiate calls to obtain information.
- HealthCare Survey Coordinator, handles many aspects of this process including the liaison between IT and Consultants and Account Managers.
- Process check requests.
- Open and distribute mail.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Create reports, invoices, special process and procedures specific to the needs of the project and/or Executive.
- Photocopying, scanning, and filing of documents.
- Order and maintain supplies.
- Work with IT to maintain copiers and scanners.
- Coordinate and set-up of meetings.
- Prepare meeting materials and packages for clients as needed.
- Prepare and assist with monthly mailings, mass mailings, and other projects as required
- Maintain electronic files.
- Maintain Client Contact database and sales database (Salesforce).
- Maintain calendar and schedules for Account Executives and Managers as needed.
- Provide general analysis of data to raise questions if data does not appear to meet prior expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SUGGESTED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant supporting high level executives.
- Manage complex processes and procedures with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exhibit excellent written communication skills (e.g. business technique, spelling, grammar, and accuracy)
- Provide excellent customer service to internal customers, clients, and vendors.
- Completion of work and projects - Prioritize assignments and meet deadlines
- Professional discretion - Exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality as needed
- Successful candidate must be self-directed, be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Adept at accessing business data from the Internet when required.