The Claims Technician is responsible to oversee all bill payments and trust accounts. In addition, perform filing and receptionist duties and handle bill calls.
AP Keenan, an AssuredPartners company, is a successful insurance brokerage and consulting firm meeting the insurance needs of hospitals, public entities and California school districts. AP Keenan specializes in providing consulting services in the areas of: employee benefits, workers' compensation, loss control, financial, and property & liability. We have seen continuous growth and success, and are positioned to lead the industry into the 21st century. Together, with AssuredPartners, we continue to grow at a rapid pace, and so do the opportunities for our current and future employees.
This is a remote position based in California.
SUMMARY: The Claims Technician I is responsible to oversee all bill payments and trust accounts. In addition, perform filing and receptionist duties and handle bill calls.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Process manual bill payments.
- Handle bill calls.
- Distribute Payment and Error report daily.
- Manage Self-Funded Trust Accounts.
- Review Reconciliation Report to confirm balance.
- Review requests for funding and special funding.
- Handle invoicing and transmittals.
- Request W-9 Forms from providers.
- Process adjustments and voids.
- Maintain and distribute Hearing Calendar.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SUGGESTED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of one (1) year of administrative experience required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of accounting experience, preferred.
SOFTWARE: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Adept at accessing business data from the Internet when required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed